10%** on top on all outlet items! Code:
Details about PIEPS Micro - Avalanche Beacon
- Sensor Technology for extraordinary ease of use and intuitive handling.
- Bluetooth®: app-controlled device management & updateable
- Group check: Reviews the activity and frequency of the partner device. PIEPS recommends that you perform an avalanche rescue beacon check before each tour.
- Vibration at first reception
- Big display:for easy readability
- Extensive Self-Check: Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
- iPROBE Support: PIEPS MICRO can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving avalanche rescue beacon automatically receives the next-strongest signal.
- Auto-Search-to-Send: This function automatically switches the PIEPS MICRO from search mode to transmit mode, if the device is still when the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
- Transmission frequency: 457
- Power supply: 1 battery (AA)
- Battery lifetime: 200 h
- Maximum range: 40 m
- Search strip width: 40 m
- Temperaturbereich: -20°C +45°C
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 150
- Dimensions: 106 x74 x 20
- Current Firmware: v3.0
- Manufacturer colour: one colour
Fabric: 100% Plastic